Wednesday, April 25, 2012

3-Part Card Template

What's Schoolin'?

Here is the template I use to make 3-part cards for Montessori works.  It's a 6 cards per page template instead of the bigger 4 cards per page templates.  The smaller size has never been a problem for my dc when they were younger and it uses less paper (and seems to store better) than the larger cards also.  For us this has been the perfect size and hopefully this template will help some of you as well.  For personal use only.  Let me know if the links don't work. [Update:  click HERE for the open office and HERE for the pdf.  The open office document says that there is no preview available but when I click download it works fine.  It should work, but let me know again if it doesn't or send me your e-mail to send them as attachments.  The below links work but you have to copy/paste into your browser.]

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzY-sfWD2RgpWUc2TXVpTTlLR1k

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzY-sfWD2RgpbnA4M3FnQk44QVk

In this photo of my Geometry Box you can see the difference between the two sizes.  The white cards are from one of the storage groups (I think)(and I REALLY appreciate them!) and it's 4 per page.  The orange ones are mine using this 6 per page template.



What's Cookin'?

Cottage Cheese!   Yeah, I made cottage cheese!  I did a few things wrong (like going to bed and leaving it all night to coagulate because I was really tired! I figured the worse thing that could happen is that I would have a pot of buttermilk, which I need anyway).  I took a couple of pics and hope to post about it soon.  I eat cottage cheese with fruit almost daily for lunch so if this works I hope to make it a staple around here.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I love the smaller size you created. I tried to download but the link doesn't seem to work. Is there another way to view the template?
    Thank you!
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene,

    Thanks for letting me know. I tried it and it worked but I had to copy/paste the url. I updated the post with an embedded link so that will hopefully help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are designed the small size of template.i like your template style.it is not a big but attractive.

    ReplyDelete