Monday, January 23, 2012

Tropical Traditions Sale (today is last day for palm shortening 42% off)

What's Cookin'?

Some of my favorite products are on sale right now so I thought I would post them (pictures with links are below). [If someone orders using any of my links, would you mind letting me know so I can see if the links are working correctly?  Thanks, I just need one person to let me know.]

Organic Palm Shortening is on sale - one gallon for $23.59 (regular price $40.75).

We *only* use TTraditions' lip balm.  I'm not kidding.  Every time I decide to try something in the regular stores or even health food stores I ALWAYS regret it.  I've found TTraditions lip balm in a few places locally so it seems to be getting a bit more mainstream.  However, we like the unflavored best and locally they only order the peppermint (and have higher prices!) or, in my old town, they may not always have it in stock.  Therefore, I usually get several at a time to keep stashed and handy.  All dc and myself use this product.  I wait for the buy one get one free... and here it is!  They have unflavored, cinnamon/peppermint, tea tree oil, orange/cinnamon, and citrus.

They also have buy 1 get one free Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil (2 - 16 oz jars for $19.95).  I am using the Expeller Pressed Coconut Oil (non-certified) and am very pleased with it.  Their sale price for 1 gallon of that is $44.00.



Special Price! - 1 Gallon Organic Palm Shortening - 112 oz.





2 Lip Moisturizers - Unscented - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!





2 Lip Moisturizers - Cinnamon/Peppermint - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!





2 Lip Moisturizers - Tea Tree Oil - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!





2 Lip Moisturizers - Orange/Cinnamon - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!





2 Lip Moisturizers - Citrus - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!





Special Price! - 2 pints - Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil 16 oz. - Buy 1 get 1 FREE!






1-gallon Expeller-Pressed Coconut Oil, Non-Certified

No comments:

Post a Comment