Sunday, August 31, 2014

Deal Alert Reminder: Green Pastures Back to School Sale

What's Savin'?

Green Pastures is my one health splurge.  I am a big baby and just take the FCLO/BO caps and so now that's what my kids take too.  They use to take the plain with raw local honey drizzled on it with no problem.  I don't think they would want to go back to that now, though!  I tried a friend's cinnamon gel and... well... like I said I'm a big baby! [Hi, K!!]

Green Pastures CLO (before they had the fermented cod liver oil) was instrumental in helping with symptom relief of a chronic issue I have.  Instrumental.  Majorly so.  Unbelievably so.  It still helps it stay somewhat at bay.  I would do better if I took the full dose, but I only take 1 cap so the children can have more and stretch the bottle further.

This is their awesome once a year back to school sale.  Unfortunately I'm not sure I can take advantage of it but maybe some of you can :).  I would save, literally, over $10 a bottle. 

The one we use is the Fermented Cod Liver Oil with Butter Oil.  I also have a few bottles of just the Butter Oil that we take more spaced out to help with dental health.

See here for details:

http://www.greenpasture.org/utility/showArticle/?objectID=8798

Happy Savin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment