Friday, June 22, 2012

Peanut Butter Banana Cream Bites

Oh, oh, oh, oh!  This looks so good and so easy that I had to just post it before I lost it.  Check out this easy, yummy snack.  Next time we have some Enjoy Life chocolate chips (Ghirardelli are my backup but I much prefer soy-free, etc Enjoy Life) I'll be getting some bananas and making some almond butter or peanut butter from soaked almonds/peanuts!  If you are dairy-free I think it would do fine without the tablespoon of milk to melt with the chocolate chips (or I've seen palm shortening added to melted chocolate chips before also).

http://sensitiveandcentsible.com/?p=1896

I had to call youngest dd over to the computer to show her (she's making dog treats to sell right now for 4-H funds as I type).  She had the gleam that a young chef gets in her eye as she processed how to make it.

I found it at Allergy-Free Wednesdays:
http://wholenewmom.com/health-concerns/gf-wheat-taste-bread-broccoli-cupcakes-gf-carmelitas-no-bake-df/







 Any referral fees generated from links help to support our homeschool and health supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment